By far one of my most frequently asked questions from current and new adult family home providers alike is: “How much should I charge?” and “What do AFH providers charge for private-pay residents?”
While no one can tell you how much you should charge, sometimes it helps to know how you compare relative to your neighboring competitors: are you charging on the low end of the price range, on average, more than most, or are your fees off the charts?!
If you’ve been dying to know what other providers charge, here’s your chance!
Simply share your average private pay charge and instantly discover how much other Adult Family Home providers charge their private pay residents across Washington State…
:: This survey is ANONYMOUS and CONFIDENTIAL ::
You cannot be identified by participating.
The more polls we get, the more accurate the information. So please send fellow providers to this page and share on Facebook.
Before you proceed, here are these rules:
- You must operate an AFH in WA State;
- Your poll should reflect your AVERAGE charge for a private pay resident, not the exception;
- Do not account for what you would accept for a DSHS /Medicaid resident;
- You can only vote once.
Keep in mind:
- This is for INFORMATION PURPOSES only;
- Charges for private pay residents vary greatly based on MANY factors and important considerations for smart and effective pricing of your adult family home services – far more than simply “what others charge.” Here are just a few that I teach:
- Your expertise and professional qualifications,
- Your staffing level and their skill
- Your location, local economy, and local demographics,
- Quality and appeal of your real estate,
- Demand for and availability of care in your area.
*WARNING* Raising rates without careful consideration and planning can and often does cause challenges for you and your clients. It may cause you to lose current clients or have difficulty admitting new ones.